If you’re a Hotmail client, you’re probably more than just aware of the many junk or garbage e-mails that are consistently collapsed in your account’s Inbox, while very few of those messages really stick to your unsolicited e-mail folder. Fortunately, this is more than likely caused by the fact that you have not changed your clutter or waste filter settings, a simple procedure that can save you the brain pain that is due to the constant removal of various unwanted e-mails.
If you experience problems with these steps, you can call Hotmail Support Number and ask any related questions.
Choosing the level of security and security of junk e-mail: –
- Enter Login in the search bar and log in to your Hotmail account.
- Touch alternatives at the top right. In the box that appears, tap more options at the bottom of the page.
- Then, under the Junk E-mail segment, tap the connection to Filters & Reporting.
- Now choose one of the first 3 buttons to better filter your online e-mail account. They include: “Low- – Obviously garbage or junk mail is sent to the garbage email organizer” next to “Default – Most junk mail is sent to the Junk E-mail Organizer” and “Exclusive – Everything is sent to the waste / junk mail organizer, apart from messages from your contacts, Hotmail service returns, and alerts that you have accepted to accept.
- Then choose Exclusive alternative to the chance that you only have to receive email messages from contacts in your contacts list.
- Then go to the Delete junk e-mail option and send all recycle bins to the junk folder. If you send these messages to a junk mail folder, you will have the opportunity to discover messages at a later time and it may prove useful in case someone is sure that their email was more likely to be sent to your junk organizer.
- Go to the Report unwanted emails section. You can of course report spam messages or not report them.
- Tap the Save button at the bottom of the page. Your settings have not changed and can better protect garbage or junk mail on arrival.
Also read: – How to disable notifications about birthdays E-mails in Hotmail account.
Steps to block and allow certain senders: –
- Click Options link from your Hotmail screen as soon as you log in and then tap the more options button.
- Now tap the safe and blocked e-mail senders under the junk e-mail section on the more choices page. Tap secure senders or Blocked senders options.
- Enter the e-mail address that gives you the chance to add one of the three lists in step 3 and tap the Add to list next to the e-mail ID box.
- Finally, remove people and lists by tapping the extra e-mail on one side and tapping the Delete from list option.
By following these steps above, you can effectively stop receiving unwanted e-mail. In the event that you are having trouble performing these steps, you can get prompt assistance from external Hotmail Customer Support experts through a reliable Hotmail contact number available 24/7 for reasonable assistance.