Kaspersky is very popular antivirus software. It provides the best protection for different operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, etc., thus providing full protection for devices. It protects your PC from different security threats that may hinder your data and resources. With the rapid growth in the number of Internet-enabled devices, online marketing has grown considerably. This, in turn, has made it an easy platform for hackers where they can easily wait for the users’ information requirement and then exploit them. With this rapid increase in online marketing, security has now become even more crucial and users need to pay more attention to their security.
Therefore, it is advisable to install good antivirus software on your system so that they can remain secure against attacks. Kaspersky provides protection for all your devices and protects against attacks.
How to Select an Action to Perform on Threat Detection
- If you are not sure how to open the Preferences window, see this guide.
- In the Web Anti-Virus section of the Protection tab, select:
- Block dangerous web traffic objects automatically. Web Anti-Virus will automatically block all detected threats.
- Request for action. The application will show you notifications about detected threats and request to block or allow.
Users try every possible way to remove this problem from the computer system, but he / she can not do it alone. They need technical support for Kaspersky Anti-Virus issues.
These technical issues are
Problems installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Show file corrupted during installation
- Virus definition not updated after installation
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Uninstallation Problems
- Kaspersky malware removal tool with problems
If at any specified time you encounter any problems, feel free to call the Kaspersky antivirus technical support phone number and get the problem corrected by the experts right away. In case of any other problems with your Kaspersky software, you can contact the Kaspersky experts. 24×7 support is provided to ensure that the problem is resolved as soon as you find the problem. Support is also provided by remote access.