The password is most important credential which is used to verify the identity of user during the authentication process. In this modern world we are using so many technologies like: emails, software, computers etc to getting our work done. But every good thing is attached to something bad and exactly in the same way if we are not secure our email account then anyone can easily hacked it & then it becomes impossible to recover your password.
Make sure if you forget your hotmail account password or your account is locked due to some unauthorized access then find the best troubleshoot tips to solve this problem.
How to recover the forget hotmail password
- Go to the home page of outlook because hotmail has changed names to outlook. Here you have to click “can’t access your account”
- Then a new window will appear where you have to select “I forget my password” and click on next button
- Then mention your hotmail address which you need to access in the Microsoft account field & fill carefully the CAPTCHA form then click on next button.
- After that you have to select verification methods:
- If you have recovery mail address then you can select it and you will receive a code in that email address.
- If you have any kind of mobile number which is associated with that email address then you can recover it.
- If you didn’t have any of these options then you can go with this method in which you have to select I don’t have any of these. Make sure in this method you have to give the answer of some questions then you are capable to recover it.
If you go with I don’t have any of these option, then you will be asked some questions which related to your account. Like: previously used password, account create date, and some other questions. These all things are reviewed by support staffs and it hardly taking few days to complete the procedure.
If you choose your verification method then you will get your code. After that enter your new password and log in to your hotmail account.