Hotmail merged with Microsoft’s Outlook.com Microsoft Account Services. Your account may be hacked if you’ve been removed from your account or suspicious behavior (for example, emails sent from your account or unauthorized emails with your account). Go to the Microsoft account recovery page and select “I think someone else is using my Microsoft account” to start the recovery process. Remember to use a strong password when you reset it!
- Sign in to your account. If you still have access to your account, it’s the easiest way to recover a fast password change control.
- Click the gear icon to access the settings. Gear icon appears next to your account name in top right corner.
- From the menu, select “More Mail Settings”. This is your fourth choice of color choices and will take you to a selection page.
- Click “Account Information” to access the Language menu. This button is the first choice under “Manage Your Account”.
- Click on the “Change Password” button. This button will open the password form under “Password and security information”.
- Enter your old and new passwords in the text fields and click the Save button. You need to enter your new password twice to make sure there are no errors. The passwords have at least 8 characters and sensitive status.
- Optionally, you can force your account to change your password in few days by selecting the check box at the top of the “Save” button of Microsoft. Frequent password changes will prevent future attacks on your account.
- Place a strong password with efficient and small volumes, numbers, and symbols.
6. Sign in to your account to verify the changes. You have to let the contacts restart.
So, you can export calendars to your desired location after you complete these steps. For any help, you can contact Hotmail support number to get the most out of your problem with your email account.