Sometime it’s very annoying and irritating to receive unwanted emails and messages. This heap of unwanted emails makes you uncomfortable because you continuously receive those messages that you do not even know about. But luckily Hotmail offers you one of the drastic features so that you can get rid of these unwanted mails. Here I suggest you to follow the post below where I mention some of the beneficial steps which help you to overcome of this unwanted emails problem.
You can solve this problem by two methods.
1) You can mark the email as a Junk:
• For this you have to open your outlook website, because hotmail is merged with outlook that’s why you have to open outlook website. Then click on sign in option and enter your email address and password and hit sign in.
• Then look top left corner where you find the option of junk, just click on that option. Once you click on that, it will move your selected emails into junk folder.
• After that you will see the option of empty folder.
• And finally click on Ok, once you did it, your junk folder clear your junk mail.
2) You can also change the block setting:
• Similarly, move to outlook website and click on sign in option. Now enter your email address and password and hit the sign in button.
• Then click on setting icon which is locates at top right side of the outlook page.
• Then scroll down and click on option, which is located at bottom the page.
• After that you have to click on junk mail, and then click the filter and reporting option which is just below the junk mail.
• Here you have to select the circle which is mentioned as exclusive.
• And finally click on save button. Once you did it, you will see harshly reduced number of junk emails in your inbox.
If the above methods will solve your problem then it’s OK otherwise immediately contact to technical experts for more reliable assistance.