When we create any Gmail account the Google are very strict and serious in keeping its products and services up to its policies. Once Google find any suspicious activity in your Gmail account then it take strict action against you and simply block or disable your Gmail account for short period of time but again if you are not serious about your account then surely Google permanently block your account and that time you have no any option to recover it.
Well the Google blocks your account only when if he thinks that the mail owner has not followed the Google terms and conditions or violate any policy. In this case your Gmail account will suspend from one or more Google products and when you are going to sign in your Gmail account, at the same time you will receive an error message which intimates that you are not able to sign in Gmail account. So, basically what are the reasons, why Google blocked your account? Here is share few of the points behind locked out of your account.
- If you use your Gmail account at one or more location
- It happens sometime due to browser issue
- Due to incorrect sign in attempts
- If user continuously receive, delete, and download large amount of mail through POP or IMAP
Now what to do for blocked account recovery? If you do not have any idea regarding this then quickly follow the steps below where I mention some beneficial tips for you to recover the blocked Gmail account.
- First immediately clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- You can also remove POP and IMAP settings from any of the email client software.
- Simply close the multiple instances of web browser with Gmail login.
- You can also submit a request to Google. Here you have to fill the form. In this form clearly mention your all details and problem which you experience since last and send it to support team. After that you will receive a message from Google side in which they intimate that whether you are capable to recover your account or not.