Routers are the devices that make an internet connection without having long cables or cables. It also connects computers and forms a network to share data and information. D-link products are known for their excellent performance and reliability. To protect the data, it is necessary to configure a password so that nobody can take data without permission. The customer service number of the D-link router provides the precise answers related to the device. These are some of the steps to add a password in the router.
* Open any web browser on the PC and enter ‘192.168.0.1’ in the address bar. This is the default IP address of the router.
* A configuration tab will appear. Click on the wireless settings and then on the manual configuration of the wireless network.
* After that, there will be a wireless security mode section. There you can add a new password. After completing this, click to save the configuration.
* Another method to add a password is to login. Enter the ‘admin’ field in the username and leave the password field blank. Continue entering
* If the blank password does not work, enter the same address as the username and follow the instructions.
* Press and hold the reset button located on the back of the router. It will take approximately 30 seconds and then the restart process will start. It may take a minute. After resetting, use the default data to log in.
A proper guide! Technical support of the D-link Router
Is the router creating problems again and again? Dial the D-link customer service number and get the correct answers. We have a team of intelligent and skilled engineers who can solve complex queries in a short period of time. We provide support via email, telephone conversations and online chat support. For the reliability of the end user, we also provide services at midnight. No need to waste precious time Feel relaxed in contact with us and establishes quick fix problems. Our team provides solutions through remote access. The D-link customer service number is available 24×7 for the remote hooks that occur in the router.